The inconvenient method for unlocking the Motorola bootloader is now replaced with a new and completely risk-free way you can learn all about on this page. Up until now, all those of you who required a safe bootloader for their Motorola devices couldn’t commit to going for it simply because there was no guarantee that the procedure will end positively. However, now, with the tool we have to offer to you, there is no such thing as damage to your Motorola mobile phone device or any risk whatsoever.
What do you need to do?
The answer is simple: download the Motorola bootloader Code Generator tool on your computer and follow the steps that will be given to you. After you have completed the procedure you can continue using your Motorola device normally because none of your settings will be lost or altered in any way; furthermore, you can install custom ROMs, you will still keep any third-party apps and the user data. Only with the Moto bootloader tool, you will get a working code that will be accepted by your Motorola mobile phone.
All you need to do at this point is to know the IMEI code of your handset and the exact model of your Motorola and to follow these steps of course:
- Download and start the Motorola bootloader tool on your PC.
- From the list before you choose the model of your handset.
- Insert the IMEI code
- Click GENERATE
- Soon you will receive a code that is a combination of numbers and letters.
- Now, download Android SDK and install it.
- Turn on USB debug like this: go to SETTINGS- then choose DEVELOPING OPTIONS and finally select USB debugging ON/ or ENABLE
- Turn off your Motorola mobile phone device to be able to activate the Motorola bootloader tool and connect with it.
- Use your mobile phone’s USB cable to connect to the PC where the Motorola bootloader tool is installed.
- On your PC open a command window, open the Android SDK and choose PLATFORM TOOLS.
- Manually enter the >fastboot devices command
- Confirm that you will receive an errorless answer
- Manually enter this command :> fastboot- I OxOfce OEM unlock bootloader C3468P037UD6682C to finish the bootloader procedure.
- Now you have to unlock the bootloader on your Motorola, and you are officially done with the procedure.
Although the steps as listed above may seem many, it is a fast bootloader unlocking procedure that you should have to try. The Motorola bootloader tool works on any operative system, and you can install it on any PC device you have in your home regardless of the operative system it runs on. It is free, fast and safe, so you have nothing to lose!