The privacy of the visitors to UnlockBaseCodes.com is important to us.
At UnlockBaseCodes.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit UnlockBaseCodes.com, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information, including your email address, to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.UnlockBaseCodes.com and other sites on the Internet.
UnlockBaseCodes.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Google Analytics Cookie
We use Google Analytics to get insights into consumer demography, psychography/consumer behavior, traffic sources, and other necessary information. However, we do not share the same for any commercial purpose.
- All the articles/contents published on UnlockBaseCodes.com have been uniquely written by respected authors. Based on information found on the internet from various sources like material, news, videos, etc., articles are written after thorough research. In some cases, the information mentioned in the contents may vary as they may have been published a long time back. Hence, we request you to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to change/update the content.
- We reserved right to change the content, delete the content, delete the pages and information on this website anytime.
- We believe the content presented here cannot be 100% accurate as well correct. It could vary from another source of information.
- The images, shown in the article/content, contain the ownership of UnlockBaseCodes. The images, which are from third-party, are given credit passes to individual ownership. Images are used merely for the reference purpose.
- If you have the ownership of the Images and do not want to let us use them; kindly email us at email@example.com to remove the same.
We care about the personal information you share online. At some points, UnlockBaseCodes collects personal information so please read the policies to make sure you understand our practices fully.
Email addresses are required for commenting and they are not published along with a comment. We do not share them with any third-party commenting tools for any commercial use.
Email addresses are required to join our newsletter subscription. Only verified email addresses with your prior consent will receive future updates from UnlockBaseCodes.
Name and Email address are required to contact UnlockBaseCodes for any queries or business inquiries. We use that personal information to contact you back for your query or business inquiries. We do not use this information for any other promotional activities or share with other third-party tools.
Personal Information of Contest Participant
We may ask for Name and Email address of contest participant. We may also ask for a contact number, residential address or other required personal information from contest winner to contact him/her and to deliver the prize.
Along with that UnlockBaseCodes.com is created for information purpose only. The information we have posted here is a best with our knowledge and collected from the web. The information might be wrong or out dated and Visitor will only responsible for his/her own decision.
Last Updates: 12.02.2019