It is no news that Samsung devices are one of the most sought after devices for more than one reason. They are one of the leaders in the mobile phone technology market for their quality persistence, neat hardware and software features and last but not least fantastic camera options. Still, purchasing a new Samsung mobile phone device can sometimes put a strain on your budget, so instead of paying for it entirely, people tend to sing the contract with the carrier and pay off for the handset in the following 12 to 24 months. This is very handy when it comes to juggling your budget, but it is an option that comes with several negative aspects. For instance, when you buy your Samsung on a contract, it automatically means that has SIM lock activation to its original carrier, the carrier you signed the contract with. Also, that means that you are unable to use the device on a SIM card from another carrier and you are stuck with the situation for months. Still, there are three, not only one way you can use to make sure you make the most of your brand new Samsung device. Just read about the three free Samsung SIM unlock code generator tools below and make your decision: do you still want to use a SIM locked Samsung device or would you rather have a mobile phone device that can work on any SIM you want? If you have another cell phone like an LG, here you can find a full tutorial on how to use LG code generator software for free.
Free SIM Unlock Code Generator tool number one
The first tool that I’m presenting to you is the Samsung Unlock Code Generator tool. This convenient tool will remove all software codes that disable your mobile phone to work on LTE, CDMA or GSM cards. When this happens, you can use the services of any mobile phone carrier in your country. But the story moves forward too after you have successfully applied the SIM unlock the option of the Samsung Unlock Code Generator tool you can also make voice group calls without any worries or restraints. You can also use your mobile phone in foreign countries or even sell it for a substantial amount of money to a person living on the other side of the globe.
To successfully use the Samsung Unlock Code Generator tool, you need to follow these steps:
- Find the IMEI code of your Samsung mobile phone. You can check this guide to learn how to find the IMEI number, or search online for the various ways for obtaining your IMEI code, or you can dial *#60#, and the IMEI will immediately appear on the screen on the device. Since the IMEI code is very important for the SIM to unlock procedure by using the Code Generator software, you should probably write it down or take a screenshot of it.
- Open the application tool and provide the necessary details like the IMEI code, email address, mobile phone details etc.
- Click on the button that says GENERATE
- After a while, the tool will deliver the SIM unlock code it has generated on the screen on your phone.
- Even though the SIM unlock code can be shorter than the IMEI code does not try to memorize it, but carefully write it down and make sure you have the correct digits because you will need it in the next step.
- Remove the SIM card you have used so far and insert a SIM card from a different carrier.
- Power on the handset and wait until a request for the unlock code pops up on the screen.
- Enter the correct unlock code that the Unlock Code Generator tool produced for you and then click OK to finish the procedure.
Free SIM unlock tool number 2
The second tool is another software tool known as WorldUnlock Codes Generator tool. This tool can be used for various brands of mobile phone device, so that’s why when you run it make sure you select your brand of mobile phone device and its full name so that there are no conflicts in the process. For the Samsung Galaxy edition look for a different tool. The WorldUnlock Codes Generator tool is not yet compatible with it.
- Download the free WorldUnlock Codes Generator tool and install it on a device of your choosing.
- Run and open the tool.
- Select the brand and model of the mobile phone you want to unlock.
- Provide a few mandatory details describing your Samsung device, including your personal email address and the correct IMEI code of r Samsung.
- Click CALCULATE and wait for the code to be generated.
- Restart your device and enter the code you have got.
- Your Samsung is now SIM lock-free, and you can set it up as you choose.
Free SIM unlock tool number 3
The third option is another free method, the FreeUnlock, which can help you remove the SIM lock activation off your Samsung device. On this tool’s website, you can bypass the existing passcodes, passwords and SIM lock codes and have a free Samsung device from all restraints. Note that this method is only compatible for Samsung Galaxy S5 for the time being.
To use the Free Unlock method, follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the FreeUnlock method and provide information about your Samsung mobile phone device.
- Select the exact model of your Samsung and enter your mobile number.
- When all the marked fields are complete, just click UNLOCK NOW.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to provide your Samsung’s IMEI code, country/ location and the correct model of the handset.
- Click CONTINUE
- Click TrialPay to get the SIM unlock code for free.
- Type a valid email address and confirm it.
- Check your email after a while to find your free SIM unlock code
- Enter the code onto your device after you have inserted a SIM card from a different carrier than your original one.
- Click OK, and with that, the procedure of SIM lock deactivation is over and complete.
Feel free to try any of the three offered SIM unlock methods and make sure you leave us a comment if you have a question or if you want to share your experience with unlocking your Samsung device.